D.I.Y Whiteboard Calender
What you'll need:
- Large photo frame
- Wallpaper or a large piece of patterned paper
- Felt Pens
2. Draw up a plan showing where you want each section (and what size you it). On mine I've included a box calender, days of the week and a to do section.
3. Working from your plan, measure and mark onto your paper in pencil.
4. Once your happy with the layout, go over it with the felt pens (my background is quite plain so I've used different colours for each bit).
5. This is your basic calender and wont need changed so you can now put it in the frame.
6. Using a non-permanent marker you can fill it in for the week and the month and if you make a mistake then it's easy enough correct!