115g dark chocolate
1 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
1 1/2 tsp orange essence
140g plain flour
2 tbsp cocoa powder
100g chopped white chocolate
handful of marshmallows (chopped)
180 degrees, 35 minutes
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and line an 18" square tin with greaseproof paper.
2. Melt the butter and chocolate in a pan on a medium heat.
3. Once melted, leave to cool a little. Then add the sugar and essences.
4. Mix the eggs in one at a time.
5. Sift in the flour and the cocoa powder and fold into the mixture.
6. Fold in the chopped white chocolate and the marshmallows.
7. Pour the mixture into the tin and bake for approximately 35 minutes.
8. Leave to cool a little, then cut into 12 (or whatever floats your boat).